HILLTOWN DOG TRAINING CLUB
AWESOME OBEDIENCE FOR DOG and HANDLER with Petra Ford PT, CCRT
Co-owner of Aqua Dog Rehabilitation with Kristine Conway, D.V.M.
Written articles for Clean Run, Whole Dog Journal and Front and Finish canine magazines.
Get the same performance in the ring that you have in training class.
Her goal is to teach handlers and their dogs with clarity, consistency, and care, what to do, how to do it, and the virtues of conditioning which will empower dogs to do their best.
This hands-on, interactive, puppy-to-utility seminar will cover:
- Developing smooth, precise, and animated heeling and polished fronts and finishes
- The importance of fitness in preparation for competition
- Improving your dog’s performance using specific strengthening, hind-end and body awareness exercises for halts, sit-stays, fronts, finishes, left turns, drops, stand, and jumping
- Polishing the handler with footwork and cues
- Selecting the right pace for you and your dog
- And much more...
**Limited Work Spots
**Lunch will be provided
HILLTOWN MEMBERS: Working Spot: $125 | Auditing Spot: $70
NON MEMBERS: Working Spot: $150 | Auditing Spot: $95