The Cape Fear Dog Training Club Proudly Presents
Awesome Obedience for Dog and Handler
How to get the same performance in the ring that you have in training.
We teach handlers and their dogs what to do, how to do it, and the virtues of conditioning, with clarity, consistency and care, and empower dogs to do their best.
This hands-on interactive puppy-to-utility seminar will cover:
- Develop smooth precise, and animated heeling, polish fronts and finishes
- Importance of fitness in preparation for competition
- Improving your dog's performance using specific strengthening, hind-end and body awareness exercises for halts, sit stays, finishes, left turns, drops, stand & jumping
- Importance of a proper warm-up and cool down
- Polish the handler with footwork and cues and selecting the right pace for you and your dog
- Handler exercises to improve balance and body awareness which affect dog's set ups, heeling, pivots, fronts and finishes and significantly impact the transition from training to trialing
- And much more...
Working $195 for both days
Auditing $125 for both days
Limited to 15 working slots each day
Unlimited Auditing slots
Lunch and Snacks provided each day
*Expect plenty of individual work during the seminar
For more information contact: