Cleveland All Breed Training Group proudly presents
Awesome Obedience for Dog and Handler
How to get the same performance in the ring that you have in training!
This hands on, interactive puppy-to-utility seminar will cover:
- Developing smooth, precise, and animated heeling
- The importance of fitness in preparation for competition
- Improving your dog's performance using specific strengthening, hind-end and body awareness, exercises for halts, sit stays, fronts, finishes, left turns, drops, stand & jumping
- The importance of a proper warm-up and cool down
- Polishing the handler with footwork and cues and polish fronts and finishes
- Selecting the right pace for you and your dog
- Handler exercises to improve balance and body awareness, which affect dog's set ups, heeling, pivots, fronts and finishes and significantly impact transition from training to trialing
- And much more...