Canine Conditioning - Obedience Performance
Day 1 - Saturday, April 22, 2017
Day 2 - Sunday, April 23, 2017
Does your dog sit crooked on fronts and finishes? Have a sloppy sit, sit on one hip or lie down on the sit stay? Have difficulty trotting, bending on the inside of the figure eight? Bump you on a left turn? Have a slow drop, or have forward motion with the drop? Tick or knock the jump or jump with poor style? Did you ever consider that these problems might be PHYSICAL? Learn how to improve your dog’s performance by strengthening, conditioning and improving his physical skills!
This course will cover:
- Super Sits: tight, straight and strong sits are required for stays, halts, fronts and finishes
- Fabulous Fronts: hind end awareness exercises for reliable, accurate fronts
- Fantastic Finishes: more hind end awareness for consistently straight finishes
- Super Stands: strengthening exercises for a solid stand for exam and signal stand
- Dazzling Drops: exercises targeting muscles needed for quick drops (recalls and signals) with no creeping
- Jazzy Jumping: hind end strengthening to promote good jumping style that easily clears jumps
WORKING SPOT: $150 ($275 for both workshops) Click here to see workshop on Sunday, April 23.
AUDITING SPOT: $100
Contact: Mitzi Tinaglia / 540-353-5013 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Make checks payable to: SCCTC
Mail checks to: Mitzi Tinaglia / 6869 Merriman Road, Roanoke, VA 24018