Canine Conditioning - Maximizing Performance and Preventing Injuries
Day 1 - Saturday, April 22, 2017
Day 2 - Sunday, April 23, 2017
Do you want to improve your course time? Improve your Q rate? Minimize knocked bars? Improve speed and control over contact equipment?
Whether you compete in agility, obedience, schutzhund, herding, field work, etc. This seminar will provide you with the tools to develop a personalized conditioning program for your dog that will improve your athlete’s performance!
At this hands-on seminar we will teach:
- Structure for function to identify potential areas of weakness
- Importance of a proper warm-up and cool down
- Stretching for injury prevention and early identification of injuries
- Components of a conditioning program
- How to develop a personalized conditioning program that will target your dog’s needs
WORKING SPOT: $150 ($275 for both workshops) Click here to see workshop on Sunday, April 23.
AUDITING SPOT: $100
Contact: Mitzi Tinaglia / 540-353-5013 / email@example.com
Make checks payable to: SCCTC
Mail checks to: Mitzi Tinaglia / 6869 Merriman Road, Roanoke, VA 24018