Y2K9s Dog Sports and Training Club Presents
Canine Conditioning with Petra Ford
A one-day seminar to Maximize Performance & Prevent Injuries.
Whether you compete in agility, obedience, herding, field work, freestyle, disc, flyball, or almost any activity with your dog, this seminar will provide you with tools to develop a personalized conditioning program to improve your dog’s performance.
$125.00 per dog/owner team member / $150.00 non-member (limited number of working teams)
$75.00 Y2K9 member / $100 non-member observer (observers will be paired with a dog/owner team for hands-on learning).
This hands-on seminar will address:
- Structure for function to identify potential areas of weakness
- Importance of a proper warm-up and cool down
- Stretching for injury prevention and early identification of injuries
- Components of a conditioning program
- Developing a personalized conditioning program to target your dog’s needs
This is a no-frills seminar. Lunch will not be provided.
If interested, please contact Rosie Sutherland to reserve a spot: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the PDF and send with a check payable to:
Rosie Sutherland, 103 Search Avenue, Pennington, NJ 08534