Awesome Obedience for Dog and Handler
How to get the same performance in the ring that you have in training!
This hands on, interactive puppy-to-utility seminar will cover:
- Developing smooth, precise, and animated heeling
- The importance of fitness in preparation for competition
- Improving your dog's performance using specific strengthening, hind-end and body awareness, exercises for halts, sit stays, fronts, finishes, left turns, drops, stand & jumping
- The importance of a proper warm-up and cool down
- Polishing the handler with footwork and cues and polish fronts and finishes
- Selecting the right pace for you and your dog
- Handler exercises to improve balance and body awareness, which affect dog's set ups, heeling, pivots, fronts and finishes and significantly impact transition from training to trialing
- And much more...