Canine Massage at Aqua Dog!
Hands to Heart
Heart to Paws
What can massage do for the well-being of your pet?
- Increases circulation to ease sore muscles
- Decreases pain caused by knots and spasms in tight muscles
- Soothing and relaxing
- Helps restore range of motion and improve movement
- Improves dog’s overall attitude and disposition
- Flushes toxins
- Improves quality of life for senior and arthritic dogs.
- Improves performance pre competition and speeds up recovery post competition.
Treat your dog to a relaxing full-body massage with aromatherapy in a tranquil setting. Services by Anita and Carolyn, our certified canine masseuses.
To make an appointment:
Anita and Carolyn are passionate about dogs and improving their quality of life. They have a number of years gaining hands on experience at Aqua Dog and are certified in Canine Massage from the Brandenburg Massage Therapy School.